VISION OF THE INSTITUTE:
"To provide quality higher education catering to the needs of society on par with the changing global trends in recent times"
- MISSION STATEMENT
To build the “New India” in which every individual have knowledge, character, sense of service and dedication to contribute comprehensive development of the region, the Nation and the humanity at large.
- AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To render valuable service in the field of education by providing the facilities of higher education to the students of nearby villages.
- To propagate the cause of education and to disseminate the knowledge among the students.
- To train the students in various skills for the all round development of their personalities.
- To inculcate moral values and discipline in students.
- To educate women for progress.
- To keep pace with the changing educational social and global scenario.
- To promote the use of technology in teaching & learning process.
- To make efforts to develop the college as the center for community development.
- To aim at the cultural development of society through education.
Composition of IQAC
IQAC functions to channelize and systematize the efforts and measures of an institution towards academic excellence.
The IQAC has been constituted in 2008 in the college under the chairmanship of the Principal.
Composition of the IQAC is as under.
|2||Dr. M.M. Mane||Co-ordinator|
|3||Mr. S.V. Kulkarni||Member from teaching faculty|
|4||Mr. B. M. Patil||Member from teaching faculty|
|5||Dr. R. A. Kamalakar||Member from teaching faculty|
|6||Mr. S. M. Patil||Member from teaching faculty|
|7||Dr. N. K .Patil||Member from teaching faculty|
|8||Mr. A. D. Kamble||Member from teaching faculty|
|9||Mr. V. K. Gawade||Member from teaching faculty|
|10||Mr. R. K. Telgote||Member from teaching faculty|
|11||Member of Management|
|12||Member from Society.|
|13||Mr.R.R. Deshpande||Member from Administrative Staff|
|14||Member from Student allumni|
|15||Member from student|
NAAC STEERING COMMITTEE
NAAC Criteria wise Committee for the institute re-accreditation report (RAR)
I Curricular Aspect
1. Mr. S.V. Kulkarni Chairman
II Teaching and Learning Evaluation
1. Mr. B. M. Patil Chairman
III Research, Innovation and Extension
1. Dr. R. A. Kamalakar Chairman
IV Infrastructure and Learning Resources
1. Mr. S. M. Patil Chairman
V Student Support and progression
1. Dr. N. K. Patil Chairman
VI Governance and Leadership
1. Mr. A. D. Kamble Chairman
VII Institution values and Best practices
1. Mr. V. K. Gawade Chairman
Mr. R. K. Telgote Dr. P. R. Patil